Updated: May 12
"Helping The Missionary" by Brother Tony Smith - www.tbbctrinidad.com
At the last Troth fellowship, ladies shared the following ideas for our missionaries:
· Don't mail chocolates or anything perishable.
· Ask if they have a US Embassy mailing address. Mailing items to the embassy may
lessen shipping costs.
· Ask if you can mail them over-the-counter medications. Some countries don't have
access to these medications.
· China, please check with Pastor on proper communications and shipping items.
· Our West Africa missionaries are currently safe. We are allowed to communicate with
· Please think of the wives and children's needs.
The following article "9 Things Your Missionary Wants in a Care Package" was written by Katie Back Salmon. Please hit the following link to read this interesting article: https://team.org/blog/missionary-care-package
The following article "8 Things Missionaries Wish Their Supporter Knew" was written by Anna Price. Please hit the following link to read this interesting article: https://team.org/blog/what-missionaries-wish-supporters-knew